domingo, 28 de diciembre de 2014

Eli besicht Bun Bo restaurant

I was walking down Els Àngels Street when we saw some lights coming from inside a restaurant.
Here you are a photo!
I loved the colours and the atmosphere: It was full and quite noisy and busy.
I assume that some of you might say that it has quite a ...let's say Willy Wonka, childish style, and you're right. ;) It's not the most elegant place, but considering that it was a chilly, grey day, I saw the colourful lamps and wallpaper as a spring break!
It is a Vietnamese restaurant placed in the middle of El Raval area in Barcelona called  Bun Bo Raval. The place is beautiful and cozy and the food is really tasty, and quite cheap!. Well, this is what some of our friends have told us, because we haven't been there yet. I'll give it a try next week and I'll tell you about the experience.

Bun Bo Raval.
Address: Carrer dels Àngels, 6 (Barcelona)
Area: El Raval
Tel Reservations: 93 330 03 03
Price: less than 20 euros 
(avg price 15 €)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario