jueves, 1 de enero de 2015

Eli besicht La Llibertària



We were having a walk on a cold day of December when my partner pointed to the sign of a little pub. 'La Llibertària'- I read.
 'It's quite a good place'- He said- 'the beer is awesome!'. So we decided to have a drink and take shelter from the chilly weather. 
La Llibertària is placed in the emblematic Tallers Street. Its nostalgic atmosphere reminds you of the Barcelona from the 20s or 30s. 
bebidasThat day, it was noisy and full of people, and I realised that the walls were covered with old pictures and newspaper clippings. I read some of them and I thought that I was in a museum. We decided to stand up at the bar and have a look at the fresh-made tapas. I'm not a Neat Freak, but I was pleased with the aspect of the bar, the clean, neat way they had placed the trays, the gin & tonic and other liquor bottles, everything treated and showed with care.
We tried the Premium La Libertària Beer, and had some empanadas, but their specialties include: bombas llibertàrias, ham croquettes, potato omelette, suckling pig and cod salad. 
We'll come back again at night, when the bar transforms into a great cocktail pub.



La Llibertària.
Tallers street , 48 Barcelona08001 El Raval
timetable: L-D de 11:00 a 03:00 
How to get there: Underground  L1,L3,L6,L7 Catalunya / L1,L2 Universitat

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario